1.22.2014

Shut.out.the.world.


It's been one of those times that I just want to shut out the world. Completely. Entirely.

It's one of those times where I are reminded that the marks humans leave are far too often scars. 

I am tired of lists on social media that tell you what you should or shouldn't do. 

I am tired of people judging others.

When did we become the experts of everyone else's lives? 

Too.much.intrusion.

And not even into my life, just the life of others. I see it and I cringe and I ache. We are all fighting a battle, the likes of which are fought silently in the quite chambers of our own souls. 

I want more kindness. I want more gentleness. I want more genuineness. So, I will make the change I can by being more of those things myself. Because that is the only person I can change. 

And for today, friends, that is all.

3 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

A-freakin'-men

Madeline said...

I agree! We should all spend more time celebrating each other.

Savanna said...

Yes ma'am!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...