6.20.2014

Facebook Finds Friday


Hey, world.

Some of my most favorite people on the FACE of the PLANET are in little Logan, Utah for a week. And I am uber thrilled about it. And in honor of their existence in Logan {and because they said they like Facebook Finds Friday}, I am dusting off the cob webs and whipping one out for the day.

Which is your favorite?

I think mine is the brushing the teeth one, the donuts one and the 3D tiger one. :)


 

















If you would like to contribute to Facebook Finds Friday you may do so in the following ways:

+ Post it on my personal page or the Best.Day.Ever. page on Facebook

+ You may also email it to runaholic at gmail dot com


+ If you would like a link to be provided to your blog, please include it! :)

To see the Facebook Finds Friday series to its entirety, click here.

Also, if you haven't had a chance yet, please participate in the GREAT DEBATE!

6 comments:

Emerald Dove said...

Love these posts! Love the first picture - that is my life! :)
theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

Amy Fashion Blog said...

So true about the phone number. I only know my parents phone number by heart. Every time someone ask me for my own phone number I have to look it up. Sad I know.

Lauren @ Lot Forty Eight said...

Thank you for giving me a laugh on this incredibly boring work day

The Suzzzz said...

I like all of them, thanks for making me laugh!

Meg said...

So hard to choose... but the running away one is so true.

Rebekah Clarke said...

Was introduced to you and your blog through your guest post on 'oh, just living the dream' - it was beautiful. Looking forward to connecting! Have a wonderful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...