6.27.2014

Facebook Finds Friday


This week flew by and I ain't complainin'!!

I am not sure which is my favorite today ... maybe the important phone call one, because I hate talking on the phone {right, Amber?}. Also, I am now definitely craving Lucky Charms, but the charms only. :) Oh, and it must be said, the middle child one? Story.of.my.life.





 









via Shurlana
Which one is your favorite?

HAPPY FRIDAY, PEOPLE. :)

___

If you would like to contribute to Facebook Finds Friday you may do so in the following ways:

+ Post it on my personal page or the Best.Day.Ever. page on Facebook

+ You may also email it to runaholic at gmail dot com


+ If you would like a link to be provided to your blog, please include it! :)

To see the Facebook Finds Friday series to its entirety, click here.

4 comments:

Brooke Watson said...

The pooping one! hahahaha

Amy Fashion Blog said...

The dog one. Have a great weekend

Haley Phillips said...

Thanks for the good laugh!! I'm obsessed with whales so definitely that one. :)

http://haleybrianna.blogspot.com

Abigail said...

Thank you for sharing these! It was a good break from work and blogging today, totally perked me up. My favorite is that three cute boys with the baby ;) I can relate being a middle child myself. lol

By the way, I just updated my blog with a new post. I’d love for you to swing by: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

xo,
Abby
http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...