6.24.2014

I have the appetite of a 14-year-old boy


Every year my work puts on a fantastic community event called Bike with Brent. 


Brent is somewhat of a local celebrity in these parts. He can be seen snow or shine riding his bike around Cache Valley, honking his horn and waving to absolutely everyone.

This event give everyone the chance to bike with him and participate in a variety of events. 

My favorite event is actually not the bike ride {fact: I have never been able to bike it, I am always helping out with a client who is struggling to manage their behavior, ah - the life of a behaviorist}. My favorite event is ... the pie eating contest, naturally. :)

The best part of the pie eating contest is that other staff members think they can actually beat me. 

Weird, right?

I won the inaugural event last year at Bike with Brent and I also won at it at our Halloween carnival. No.one.stands.a.chance.

Getting ready for the big event. 


Nothing but game faces here. Pie eating contest are very serious events.


 




So, yeah ... I ate the entire thing and ALL of this is what Meghan had left over. I think it is safe to say she got two bites in, no? 

This next picture has nothing to do with the pie eating contest. I just really like my co-workers.


And I'm not going to lie, I love it when we match. Roughly 800-1,000 people wearing this shirt at the same time? I dig it.  If you dig it too, let me know and next year you can participate, including the pie eating contest. Just don't expect to win. ;)

1 comment:

Amy Fashion Blog said...

sound like a great event.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...