6.26.2014

I just keep surprising myself


Not only have I become domestic, but I just keep keeping one baby alive after another!

Several weeks ago, I had the privilege of taking care of the tiniest, five-week old squish, Ellie. That went so well, that when the opportunity arose to chill with Jack, I couldn't say no!


Isn't he scrumptious? Yes, I have a problem. I want to much on little humans. Is that so bad?

I feel so proud of myself for having a 100% track record of all the children surviving under my care, it's like I Martha Stewart of caregivers. And with all this domesticity going around, I am pretty much like the Martha Stewart of Martha Stewart's {sans that whole prison term thing and what got her there in the first place, remember, my thug days are over}. 

P.S. Jack belongs to Adam, one of my favorites. 


But, that is besides the point of how domestic I am. So, we best not digress from the point of this post.

P.S. It's Thursday, guys! One.more.day.!!!!

3 comments:

Jan Fisher Clark said...

How did I never see your post about watching Ellie?! I would recommend you for all baby-care needs. Look at you, reupholstering furniture, keeping children alive... you're already a better wife than I am! Thanks again for watching her... I still feel bad for not giving you anything for doing so. I should have gotten you at least a cream cheese brownie, or something! :)

Amy Fashion Blog said...

yay for keeping another little human alive.

Danielle said...

What a cute little guy! Congrats on keeping the babes alive... =) Hehehe! And I'm praising the Lord for only one. day. left! Woohoo! Happy Thursday!

Danielle
SewMuchCrafting.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...