6.25.2014

Things are getting scary over here!


Saturday morning, I woke up and went to a fabric store.


No, you didn't read that wrong. Guys, I went to a fabric store. And I am not sure I like who I am becoming. I mean, who does that? 

Domestic people?

Crafternoon people?

DIY people!?

I just cannot take the madness!!!

Ahem. Let's compose ourselves.

Remember how I "decorated" my living room in May?

Well, June is the month of my bedroom.

So I used the ... fabric {wow, it is even difficult to say that word} to brighten up a piece in my bedroom a bit.


So, what I am getting at is this ... not only do I know how to spell the word reupholster, I actually reupholstered something.  

WHAT? Again, who have I become? DON'T ANSWER THAT. I still firmly believe in #BIY {buy it yourself}. I am the same old Mindy you've always know, I promise

I am just glad to have gotten that off my chest. And to keep looking at my adorable vanity seat. 

P.S. #islandhaven {the name of my new house} is the first house I have ever decorated with pink. True story, even though you probably doubt that. I sometimes doubt it, even though it is true.

Well, now I am off to ensure I don't do anything myself for a really long time. To help me in this pursuit, who is willing to make me dinner tonight?

kthanksbye.
___

P.S. When I intstagrammed the photo, I thought I was putting the hashtag of DIY ... thought I was. I actually ended up with #DYI. Yeah, do yourself it. Good job, Mindy. Case in point I am not meant to be a do it yourselfer. 

3 comments:

Cheri @ Overactive Blogger said...

I love love love the craft store! Kudos to you for getting things done around the house! One day, I might do that!

Amy Fashion Blog said...

I love the fabric you picked out.

Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

Haha #biy is too funny! The chair looks amazing though!! Impressive for sure, now if only I could learn to do something like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...