7.06.2014

Fourth O' July


Fact: The most festive thing I did for the Fourth of July weekend was wear this outfit.


Fact: And I wore this two days after the fourth. 

I am not quite sure why I was such a loser this year. Maybe it was because my family was out of town partying it up {and I didn't go with them ... why??}. 

Okay, I did watch the fireworks show in Logan {which happens on the third ... weird, right?}. Buuut, I am not sure that counts as celebrating considering we watched them from a Church parking lot and right as the fireworks show began, the fire alarm in the Church went off. 

Think loud alarm.

Think flashing lights.

Think firemen and fire trucks. 

I seriously didn't even take a picture of a flag or a firework. Am I even American?

I figured since I had such an eventless holiday {and let it be known, it really is one of my favorites}, I would provide a link up for all of you to share what YOU did for the Fourth! Link up below! Feel free the to grab the button and put it on your post! 

Can't wait to see what everyone did! If you leave a link, I will personally visit your blog and leave a comment. Next week I will share some of my favorites! 

Celebrating the Fourth

3 comments:

Amy Fashion Blog said...

Such a cute outfit. I went to the German/American fest for the 4th of July. I didn't get to watch the fireworks do to the weather.

Amy Fashion Blog said...

Such a cute outfit. I went to the German/American fest for the 4th of July. I didn't get to watch the fireworks do to the weather.

Haley Brianna said...

Okay I'm right there with you. I'm a fashion blogger that didn't post a "fourth of july" outfit and I felt so un-american. Ha! You look so cute in this girl! I follow you on twitter and love seeing all your tweets.

www.bellevieblog.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...